BHAVI 2023-06 Symposium
The BHAVI 2023 June Symposium will be held as a virtual meeting online Thursday 15 June 12:00 - 16:00 PDT (15:00 - 19:00 EDT). There will be no registration fees charged for attendance at this online webinar held via GoToMeeting videoconference at https://meet.goto.com/599529141. This webinar will be open to the public.
- Dr. Julie Neidich, Washington University, St Louis
- Dr. Gregory Wu, Washington University, St Louis
- Dr. Myrte Strik, University of Melbourne, Australia
The June 15 webinar will focus on the genetics, imaging, diagnosis, and treatment of multiple sclerosis. In addition, Dr. Carl Taswell will talk about entire-body PET scans for multiple sclerosis (EPSMS) and answer questions from attendees about participation in the EPSMS Clinical Trial.
All times listed below in the program schedule are PDT (California time).
- 12:00 – 12:45 Julie Neidich: Medical Genetics for MS (JN slides, JN video)
- 12:45 – 13:00 Q&A and break
- 13:00 – 13:45 Gregory Wu: Clinical Care for MS (GW slides, GW video)
- 13:45 – 14:00 Q&A and break
- 14:00 – 14:45 Anousha Athreya and Carl Taswell: PET Scans for MS (AA slides, CT slides, AA & CT video)
- 14:45 – 15:00 Q&A and break
- 15:00 – 15:45 Myrte Strik: MRI Scans for MS (MS slides, MS video)
- 15:45 – 16:00 Q&A